As part of this year’s Forum, WLPGA in cooperation with the Ibero-American LPG Association (AIGLP) will organise a working lunch with a focus on challenges and opportunities that exist in the Brazilian LPG market.
The new LPG supply scenario in Brazil and the challenge of reducing red tape will be at the center of these discussions. The event will be attended by the Brazilian regulatory authority, Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis (ANP), and industry leaders.
- Light Buffet Lunch
- Introduction & Welcome
- Décio Oddone, General Director, ANP
- Sergio Bandeira de Mello, President, SINDIGAS
- Ricardo Tonietto, President, AIGLP
- The current state of the Brazilian Market and reform package. What’s new?
- Aurelio Amaral, Director, ANP
- Q & A and discussion